Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! (Progress Pics)


Happy New Year!

Did you accomplish the things you wanted to in 2012? I sure did! It may have taken longer than anticipated, but I wouldn't have it any other way. For me, slow and steady is the way to go when it comes to weight loss. I'm so excited that I've survived the holidays without reverting back to my old habits. I indulged on special occasions, never felt deprived, and had a great holiday season. I was a few pounds heavier after Christmas, but it only took a week of clean eating (no starving!) to get rid of the excess.

I'm really excited to see what kind of progress I make in 2013. Here are a few of my goals:
1. Continue keeping my good habits of eating Paleo and training 5-6 days per week.
2. Be able to deadlift 250lbs, and squat 200lbs for 5 reps.
3. Win my fight February 23rd.

Those are just a few of the things I want to accomplish in 2013, but right now my focus is on the task ahead, training for my next fight. I really want to finish this one with a bang.

Something else I'm extremely excited about for 2013 is coming up in four days...INVICTA FC IV! Joseph and I decided we weren't going to get anything for each other for Christmas so we could go see it LIVE! I can't wait to watch so many fighters I admire fight live, and even meet a few of them. I know this is going to be an awesome experience. It's going to be a nice little getaway for Joseph and I, something we've never done before, and it will be a chance for me to learn and grow in MMA.

What are your New Year's Resolutions? Are you setting the bar high? Don't be afraid to set a goal and really go after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment